Our attorneys represent both businesses and individuals in all types of collection actions and foreclosures and are ready to assist you with the collection of any type of debt. Our creditor’s rights specialists are knowledgeable about your rights and will work on your behalf to achieve a cost-effective and favorable outcome.
We assist clients with all aspects of the negotiation, restructuring, enforcement, collection and liquidation of all types of loans and claims. Our attorneys have significant experience in handling commercial disputes, including issues arising from breaches of contracts, collection of promissory notes, enforcement of guarantees and other business disputes. We can assist you in obtaining and enforcing judgments through garnishment, judgment debtor exams, sheriffs’ sales and other collection procedures.
If you are a secured or unsecured creditor in a bankruptcy, all is not lost - you have rights under the law. Our bankruptcy attorneys specialize in helping you to protect and assert those rights. In addition to working with individual creditors through the bankruptcy process, we are experienced in representing bankruptcy trustees and creditors’ committees. The valuable services we provide include:
- Working with secured and unsecured creditors in all chapters of bankruptcy;
- Helping creditors file involuntary bankruptcies;
- Assisting creditors in blocking a debtor’s discharge;
- Filing objections to Chapter 11, 12 and 13 plans;
- Negotiating the use of creditors’ assets by debtors in bankruptcy;
- Collecting assets and liquidating claims;
- Recovering possession of a client’s property or collateral; and
- Prosecuting and defending bankruptcy avoidance actions.